• The Campus has separate hostel facilities for male and female students who do not reside locally.
• The hostels are well furnished. The rooms are equipped with cots, beddings, chairs, tables, etc.
• The College caters for regular housekeeping and maintenance of the hostels.
• Indoor sports room with carrom and chess boards as well as outdoor games like holleyball, football and cricket for students.
• Sufficient water supply is ensured through the College’s own rain water harvesting systems even during the dry months of the Konkan summer.
• The College has provided Mess and dining facilities for the hostels, ensuring clean and nutritious food at affordable cost to students.
• An intercom telephone facility connects all the buildings on Campus. Additionally, a PCO facility provides connectivity for local purposes.
The current capacity of 80 students in the Gents’ hostel and 75 students in the Ladies’ hostel is soon to be expanded to cater to the demands of outstation candidates.