PHYSICS PG LABORATORY INFORMATION :
PHYSICS UG LABORATORY INFORMATION :
- Two separate, well established, specious laboratories having intake capacity 20 students each are provided to the students enrolled for the Post Graduation course (i.e. E-I & E-II).
- Both the laboratories are well equipped with the advanced Electronics Instruments.
- Laboratories have GM Counter , Michelson’s interferometer, Quink’s Method Apparatus, Hall Effect Apparatus, Plank’s Constant Apparatus, Four Probe Apparatus etc instruments for general practicals.
- For Elective Course Electronics & communication-I Instruments such as VHDL kit, PIC microcontroller kit, 8031/51 Microcontroller kit, ARM 7 TDMI Kit etc are provided to the students.
- For Elective Course Electronics & telecommunication-II Instruments Such as Reflex klystron, Fiber Optic Trainer kit etc. are provided to the students.
- Faculty members encourage & guide students for doing research also lab equipments are made available for the same.
The undergraduate department of physics have good established laboratory. The laboratory have separate space for semidarkroom and darkroom. The total area of laboratory is 1500 Sq. feet. The laboratory is well equipped with necessary instruments required for the undergraduate course. At present total of 141 different types of instruments are present in the laboratory and the total coast of instruments is Rs. 6,87,596/-. Total number of instruments present in lab are 1,072. The laboratory contain measure instruments such as, CRO, Signal generators, Spectrometers, Electromagnets, Different Sources of light, Power supply etc. The lab. contain research instruments, purchased from University of Mumbai and UGC research grants as, Michelson Interferometer, Research Optical Bench, Ultrasonic Interferometer, Nuclear Radiation Detectors as G-M counter and NaI(TL).