In the year 2015, the ShikshanVikas Mandal (Trust), appointed an Expert Committee (EC) to help the Trust to achieve its objectives and execute its plans and policies for development in the areas of culture, health, education, environmental sustainability, energy management, etc. As such, the Managing Committee of the Trust has delegated its powers and authority to the Expert Committee on the issues.
The Committee is chaired by Mr. Amit Jamsandekar, the Chairman of the Governing Council.
The authority and powers of the Committee extend to, but shall not be restricted to, the following activities:
1. Monitoring and Reviewing Role
1. Monitoringall academic, infrastructural and financialactivities of all institutions under the trusteeship of ShikshanVikas Mandal
2. Reviewing the performance of faculty and student bodies
2. Structuring Role
1. Administering all current and new initiatives of the institutions
2. Reviewing and revising, if required, administrative structures of the institutions
3. Reviewing and revising, if required, annual academic, infrastructural and financial activities of the institutions
3. Mentoring Role
1. Conducting formal interactions and surveys with all Heads of Departments, faculty members, students and support staff
2. Planning and reviewing all research and innovation projects and providing necessary support based on merits of each case
3. Providing guidance and mentoring advice to faculty members
4. Governing Role
1. Monitoring, reviewing and proposing all programs under schemes funded by the UGC and all other funding agencies/authorities
2. Monitoring, reviewing and proposing all initiatives for maintaining and improving the grades awarded by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
3. Initiating and conducting disciplinary and legal action and inquiry in accordance with the provisions of law and rules and regulations of the Trust
The Expert Committee has kindly agreed to provide their services pro bono to the Trust. The Trust has, therefore, assured the Committee that all necessary information, including documentary support, shall be provided in a timely manner to the Committee by all concerned. Further, the Trust directs all concerned persons to adhere to the instructions and directives of the Committee, including time-tables and schedules, in a timely manner.
All concerned are directed by the Trust to follow the mandate of the EC.