SHRI S. H. KELKAR COLLEGE, DEVGAD, DIST SINDHUDURG.
LITERATURE AND DEBATE CLUB
This department is working from the beginning of the college. This department is related with literature. Teachers encourage students about the literary awareness through the various programs. English and Marathi Elocation, Debate, Essay Writing, Poetry, Story Writing and Story Telling etc. who makes the best replica watches
Our students takes part in various competition organized by various institutions. Every academic year we arrange guest lectures about the literature. We publish student’s literary writing on wall paper and end of the academic year we gives the publicity in college magazine ‘RASARAJ’.
Report of academic year 2015-16
1) 24 June, 2015- department of Marathi and Literature club organized one day workshop about the revised syllabus of T.Y.B.A. for teachers from Sindhudurg and Ratnagiri district. rolex daytona replica
2) Maharashtra state Gram Swachhata Abhiyan organized Devgad Taluka stariy intercollegiate Elocation competition, our students Miss. Sulabha Kulkarni got first rank and won Rs. 5000/- and certificate. She got entry for Sindhudurg district level Elocation competition. replica watch
3) District level Elocation competition Miss. Sulabha Kulkarni got first rank and won Rs. 11000/- and certificate. After than she represent the Sindhudurg district at the state level qq competition at Pune.
4) Mumbai University- 48th intercollegiate Elocation competition zone no. VIII Sindhudurg district Miss. Sulabha Kulkarni got first rank and enter for the final round. In the final round she conquer Bronze Medal of Mumbai University.
5) 21 February, International Mother Tongue day to 27 February, Jagatik Marathi Bhasha Divas and Kavi Kusumagraj- (Vi. Va. Shirwadkar) janmadivas- we organized one week ceremony by various literary programs.
- i) Exhibition of new arrival books in English and Marathi.
- ii) Exhibition of various language dictionaries.
iii) Prose Wall Paper Issues.
- iv) Poetry Wall Paper Issues.
Report of academic year 2016-17
1) Mumbai University- 49th intercollegiate Elocation and debate competition in English and Marathi zone no. VIII Sindhudurg district our students got success and enter for the final round.
2) Participation in story writing Mr. Prathmesh Poul T.Y.B.Sc.
3) We organized the guest lecture of an author hon. Aanad Wingkar for B.A. students
4) We organized the guest lecture of an author hon. Anil Awachat for B.A. students
5) Our department published Malwani Dilact literature through Wall Paper Issue.
6) 21 February, International Mother Tongue day to 27 February, Jagatik Marathi Bhasha Divas and Kavi Kusumagraj- (Vi. Va. Shirwadkar) janmadivas- we organized one week ceremony by various literary programs.
- i) Exhibition of English and Marathi Encyclopedia
- ii) Exhibition of various language dictionaries
iii) Comparative phonetic of Marathi and Gujarati language- Wall Paper Issue
- iv) Poetry and prose Wall Paper Issues
- v) Screen video show of Mangesh Padgaonkar’s poetry
1) Prof. V.B. Bhosale- Incharge Student Representative
2) Prof. P. A. Raut 1) Miss. Manswini Kale- T.Y.B.A.
2) Miss. Gauri Kelkar- S.Y.B.A.